Tomato Basil Mozzarella salad with Balsamic dressing...Caprese


This is Scott's new favorite salad...Simply a sliced tomato, sliced fresh mozzarella and fresh basil, layered and doused with our favorite balsamic vinaigrette...which i think is already on here. We are having this a lot this summer...its nice to have our big pot of basil. We had it with Scott's Chix tenders this night...7.17.09...oh I must stop to say that my sweet (an insufficient word) husband just brought me a cocktail:) Equal parts apple juice, orange/pineapple/banana juice, vodka with a lime wedge...vacation in a glass! I even got it in a martini glass! So fun...okay back to the food.
my personal chef:) master of the kitchen and the chix tender!

i couldn't decide which picture i like more...both!

my surprise cocktail...again couldn't decide which picture...both! Thanks "Captain Love";)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roasted Cauliflower & Mushroom Risotto

Chicken Marsala & Pilaf

Rice Pilaf Recipe