Pizza...and a baby boy in a pink hat:)

Red Baron Supreme...with added jalapenos, mozzarella, cheddar, pineapple and fresh basil
See the post, "Red Baron gets his Pizza on", for tonight's meal...our favorite frozen pie:)...(what's up with me and all the smiley faces?...i tire myself out sometimes with this "people pleasing" mess...always "put on a happy face" stuff...STOP it! ) i digress.
Any way...Erich and I took little Logan swimming today...my first time taking him swimming. I should have taken a picture of his cute little fluffy blond hair when I put a little hair product in it to protect it from the sun/water...like a little 'punk' do...it cracked Scott up. I'll have to do it again and take a pic. At almost 8 mo. old, he loves the water. I only had Madison's old swim gear...a blue and red floaty suit, which was fine...but a hot pink sun hat too. I was glad his daddy wasn't there to witness the very colorful outfit on his sweet baby boy...we dressed Mikey as a girl when he was little, for Halloween, and I wouldn't want him to be traumatized again:O) I didn't have the heart to take a picture...but we did have fun!
I was looking at the fabulous blog...cupcakestakethecake and thinking about how awed I am by the power of the Internet and the written word...blogs to be precise...I feel like Scott did when he found out about "registering" when we got engaged "You mean to tell me that we make a list of things we want and people buy them for us?!", and reminded of my awe when I was introduced to downhill snow skiing..."You mean to tell me that we strap slippery wooden sticks onto our feet and purposely try to ride down hill on snow in them?!"... me about blogs, "You mean to tell me that anyone can write whatever they please and people might actually read it...and follow it?!" Our world...even the tiny bit I can understand is truly amazing. I feel like Elaine in Seinfeld..."GET OUT!!!!" I have to admit, I'm also more than a little intimidated...how dare I think that I should make mine public, as if anyone would think it worthy of reading (other than my family, who wants to make sure I don't disparage them)! Such a sad insecurity, and one I'm facing head on by doing it anyway, for myself and no one else. If anyone else happens to be entertained, or finds something useful, then great...but that can't be any motive for me or I get locked up...and eat too much:)! ahhh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roasted Cauliflower & Mushroom Risotto

Rice Pilaf Recipe

Chicken Marsala & Pilaf