Delmonico Steaks, mushroom wine sauce & blue cheese

Scott was craving steaks...we just got done enjoying a seared Delmonico steak topped with a mushroom wine sauce and blue cheese crumbles. Garlic bread (of course) to mop up the sauce and Caprese salad. I ate just enough and it was so delicious and I'm satisfied but not too full...:) When I can learn to do that every time I'll be doing good! We enjoyed the rest of our wine from last night, which I used in the sauce too...just a variation on the steak we made the other day, only adding mushrooms and using wine instead of beer. Now its time to see Who Wants to Be a Millionare...Scott's watching it...even tho my patience for game shows is about that of an infant.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roasted Cauliflower & Mushroom Risotto

Chicken Marsala & Pilaf

Rice Pilaf Recipe