12.11.10 Mom's bday & a salad dressing explosion

Okay...see the Olive Oil bottle?  Well it's full of salad dressing I made for Chinese Chix salad for mom's bday lunch...we had delicious sushi, but also needed a non-fish dish...so salad it was...well I was making the dressing in mom's super duper blender (think industrial)...and was wanting to mix it a little further...asked my bro to retrieve the lid and proceeded to shift the blender a little closer to the edge of counter...well, the blender has little "light switch" type buttons, and as I leaned my more than ample bosom on it, the blender turned on while the lid was en route...(a little off kilter too) and "WHEEEEEEEE"....dressing (this one has quite a bit of sugar in it..think STICKY!) shot straight up and all over me, and the kitchen...I was dripping, drenched in dressing...all thanks to my big boobie.  Well, needless to say, we all had a great laugh and I (& the kitchen) smelled of vinegar for a while.  Happy Birthday Momma...the salad was great by the way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roasted Cauliflower & Mushroom Risotto

Rice Pilaf Recipe

Chicken Marsala & Pilaf