11.25.2010 Thanksgiving Day

Thxgvin 2010


It was a very good day...a day of miracles for me...there was relative peace (no pun intended), i had a joyful heart, my daddy was home, momma cooked! We all worked together, made it thru the gripes without any fights...dinner was great! God showed up big time for me today. My parents made soup together...mikey roasted a gorgeous turkey...mom proofed the rolls in the dryer! Genuis!..."bad ass" were my exact words to her. U know she's "herself" when she's coming up with ideas like that!...lolo was so happy, playing in his little "new" car...and just being a kid...throwing the football, playing peekabo at the table...amanda and i doing dishes...it was a blessed day...mom and i made apple pie..mom and dad cut the apples while i rolled out the dough...lolo got to watch his grandparents, parents and aunt and uncle cook and laugh together...i got lots of hugs and kisses from my dad (all my family)....got to cook w my brother, who loves to cook...we all sat at the table and ate together..giggled at logan together...just a precious blessed day. Thank you Lord Jesus, Amen
Mikey's beautiful bird...he loved on her for many hours and it paid off.

Mom's now famous dryer rolls





the building blocks of Mikey's giblet gravy..yum!


Dad's favorite...apple pie...mom and I made together...but oops, we over cooked the apples...not bad for our first go in a while tho...my favorite part was that my mom came in to help me...she knows how to fix anything :)




Daddy, Mikey, Uncle Scott & Lolo playing football...love Dad's outfit :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roasted Cauliflower & Mushroom Risotto

Rice Pilaf Recipe

Chicken Marsala & Pilaf