Lyssy's favorite M&M chocolate chip cookies

M&M chocolate chip cookies
These are my favorite cookies....every time Scott eats them he talks about how good the cookie dough is.  He is a huge fan of M&M's...but was impressed with the cookie themselves
I agree...I often make a half batch...roll them in cookie balls, freeze, then bag them...then you can make 1 or all of them when ever you want.  I got this recipe from a book called The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie...and this is.

Lyssy's Favorite Cookies
2 Cups plus 4 TBS flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 cup sugar
1/2 c brown sugar, packed
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup butter (room temp) 
)I've also used butter flavored crisco, but make sure to add a little water per the crisco instructions)
12 oz (2 Cups) chocolate chips or mini M&M's
2 Cups chopped nuts (optional)...not unless I'm making walnut ones for Erich

I mix it all in my kitchen aide....but can be hand stirred with a wooden spoon.  drop by teaspoonfuls (size is very important here...or they won't bake right...believe me I've tried to make them huge...didn't work)
Bake 375 for 10-12 min...until golden brown...cool and eat!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rice Pilaf Recipe

Roasted Cauliflower & Mushroom Risotto

Chicken Marsala & Pilaf