Ketch up...9.30.09, Chipotle Meatball Sammies,10.4.09-10.7.09 Chix Chili, Fish n Chips


Chix Chili...our favorite 10.5.09
I'm behind...we have eaten so much good food already this month!  Let's see, Scott has made Chipotle Meatball sandwiches: premade meatballs from Market Street with Cheddar, sauteed onion on Market Streets delicious baguettes....then our favorite chili (although Chef John has a new one I must try...I'll let you know if this one gets dethroned as fav)...made with chix this night and gorgeous baby portebello mushrooms...THEN...Fish n chips...with the most delicious fries ever!  Scott cut them thin, soaked em in hot water, dried em then fried em till golden and delicious...the fish was tilapia, s&p, a dash of cayenne, dredged in flour, egg then panko mixed with fresh basil and rosemary...and fried it after the taters...Oh my!  We've had this several times lately...okay...I'm updated, a little...I'm sure they're are more pictures on my camera from meals I've forgotten to post...always tomorrow...the days of lighter food are ahead...so I'm reveling in the fries while we had em...
I've been lazy about cooking lately, thankfully, Scott hasn't...I'd have eaten cereal and frozen pizza too often if not for him.  Thanks Everything Man...

Chipotle BBQ meatball subs...had to hold tight, cause those balls wanted to jump ship!

The herb breaded tilapia...so inexpensive and GOOD!

The fries...well, frying

The best fries in history...reminded me of the fries at In n Out

Almost all gone...sooooo delicious!

Antipasto, marinated mushrooms, olives, doulmas

Someone always has to do the dishes...not fun...but it makes way for more food to be cooked!  Always worth it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roasted Cauliflower & Mushroom Risotto

Rice Pilaf Recipe

Chicken Marsala & Pilaf