Shrimp (u-15) in scalloppini di pollo sauce...- the di pollo 8.22.09



Scott wanted to get the delicious shrimp at Costco, so we made the sauce from the Scalloppini di pollo recipe, and added shrimp instead of chix.  It was very good.  Very rich tho...I could only eat a little.  I think I like this recipe better with chicken.  The basic recipe is on the post when we previously made the di pollo.

shrimp and the spiced flour to dust them in

crisping the bacon in the new huge pan from Costco...love Costco! only 29.99!

the sauteed mushroom, artichoke and rendered bacon...which just makes me smile:)

the lemon, butter sauce....it had seperated a bit...but tasted great...last time I buzzed it in the blender to reblend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roasted Cauliflower & Mushroom Risotto

Rice Pilaf Recipe

Chicken Marsala & Pilaf