2016 September

BBQ chicken, corn, mashed tater bowl, like at KFC
Gone!

Scott's burgers....Heaven

Breakfast for Dinner
& cake!


Marriage Chili


Leftovers!
Even our love notes have a food focus.
Guac for steak Fajitas



Marinated in a mix of pineapple juice, cumin & soy sauce.
This is FUNNY...got dinner from Golden Chick...Scott ordered two large fried okra's...which unknown to him was about 2 pounds of okra.  We froze some.  Reminds me of the fried okra I ate growing up, very yummy.
Choice Rib roast!!!!


A stash for my colleagues for meetings.
Cornbread & Beans...so yummy and reminds me of my childhood.


Party time...inviting my friends over, so chocolate dessert from Costco on the menu, along with Verde & tacos.
& Margarita's!
And wine from Liz...I LOVE these girls.
We even allowed our hubbies to join us!  JK...Scott cooked for & served us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roasted Cauliflower & Mushroom Risotto

Rice Pilaf Recipe

Chicken Marsala & Pilaf