2016.3.19-21 What's for dinner?

Spring is trying to appear...but it has been chilly, windy, stormy and warm...can't make up it's mind!  No matter the weather, my Everything Man cooks up some amazing grub. I help sometimes, but he is the master of our kitchen currently.
Grated parm
Scott's spaghetti...the best in the world.
Homemade sweet and white tater chips and fajitas
Brisket & chuck beef burgers.  Scott makes the best potato chips ever...and his burger is my favorite too.  He didn't love the brisket addition...but it was worth a try.  I ate all of mine...it was yummy in my book.
This was for the spaghetti probably...these pictures don't always go in order...buttery toast.

Cheese melting on the burgers.
Fresh hot tater chips.


after being soaked and dried.
Toppings
My brothers artichoke dip...the best dip ever!  Seriously.  Quadruple for a gathering.
The brisket and ground chuck all mixed together and ready to make burgers.  I love those sweet, strong hands.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roasted Cauliflower & Mushroom Risotto

Rice Pilaf Recipe

Chicken Marsala & Pilaf