Summer is over


 Summer & Spring went by quickly...it was three weeks shorter than usual due to teaching summer school.  We promptly went on a cruise as soon as summer school was over!
It's Fall/Winter as I type...but it's beautiful outside...window open, blue skies.  It's Thanksgiving break and with a break from teaching duties I've found the energy to blog a little.  We moved into a new apt, not far from our old one, just a few weeks ago.  We've already cooked some yummy meals.  Chicken Pot Pie last night from Costco.  Here is a little of what happened this Summer through to Fall.

 Back home and time for my favorite pie...summer or otherwise.
July 27..strawberry pizza pie...my fav


Not much available from August or September...school was back in full swing and I was trying to keep my head above water.  We did eat well thanks to Everything Man, as usual...and got really good at making mojitos!
October is our birthday month...and Oct 10-17th is our birthday week.  Mine being the 10th and his being the 17th, we celebrate for a week plus some.  Our anniversary is three weeks before my birthday, so we really have a lot to celebrate those many weeks.  We cooked lobster and steak all three times and it was divine.
Happy Birthday!..Scott's 50th!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roasted Cauliflower & Mushroom Risotto

Rice Pilaf Recipe

Chicken Marsala & Pilaf