Scott's pan fried fish & artichokes

Scott is really getting the fish perfect! He cooked cod...breading it with crushed ritz and it was perfect! We also had artichokes, which made me too full but they are sooooo good. Just steam or boil them till tender 20-40 min depending on size, and serve with a mustardy mayo...perfection...a meal in itself. To prepare them for cooking just cut off top of artichoke and trim the pointy parts of the rest of the leaves with scissors..also trim a little off the stem and rub all cut parts with a cut lemon to prevent browning. We probably had salad too...but I went blank after the fish and artichoke...after seeing the pictures I see we had shrimp too! No wonder I was full! I think we cooked the shrimp in butter, olive oil, s&p.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roasted Cauliflower & Mushroom Risotto

Rice Pilaf Recipe

Chicken Marsala & Pilaf