Madi's Gingerbread house

Madi came to stay for a night at Christmas time...and I promised her we would make a gingerbread house... We went to Target together and found a prebaked kit that had all the candies and frosting and even two gingerbread people and a gingerbread Christmas tree.

With her supervision, I "glued" it together with the frosting, and Uncle Scott helped us figure out the chimney...which I tried to put on sideways.

Madi decorated the house beautifully...even giving the gingerbread people their own garden (in back) and using colored sprinkles to make grass...she put each sprinkle in one at a time:) what a clever girl. She took her house home to share with her mommy...but I'm not sure the gingerbread people survived the trip home:) I hope this made a lasting sweet memory for her...it did for me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roasted Cauliflower & Mushroom Risotto

Rice Pilaf Recipe

Chicken Marsala & Pilaf