What did we eat the last 365?

I wish I could say I'd grown it...
I don't promise these are in order...but consumed and enjoyed nonetheless.

Chicken curry

Think KFC bowl...but homemade







Chile Verde







Marriage Chili

Guacamole for beef fajitas

A few too many fried okra from Chicken Express
Prime rib




Friends over for a taco/margarita party

Cheesecake factory...butter from Visalia!

Artichokes and crab cakes.



Papusas




State Fair Funnel Cake Beer


time for a downtown burger with my honey


Cheese chile relleno casserole



Salsa or soup...not sure which...thinking tomato








Ribs



Thanksgiving brunch







Siblings...our last photos all together







































































































































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roasted Cauliflower & Mushroom Risotto

Rice Pilaf Recipe

Chicken Marsala & Pilaf