2016.6.18 Summer is HOT in Texas


This summer is all about being out of school, putting on new roofs and our new home. 

 Just ordered these amazingly cute coasters.  We are all rednecks at heart and love a mini pallet!




One of our new haunts in Van A.  A cute little hole in the wall Mexican place called El Patio...about 2 min from our house.

A ring on the brand new marble in the master bath...the result of serving a cold cerveza and lime dribbled on the counter...and it is haggling me!  i'm trying all sorts of solutions and it is evading me so far.   martha stewart i am NOT.

Watermelon strawberry margarita attempts...I'm always a willing cocktail guinea pig
some decor pics of the new house as we settle in and figure out where to put our stuff.  the dining room pub table with my favorite pumpkins

our beautiful simple backyard, where the weeds are haggling me.
the living room in process...see all my shrapnel from researching and having a cold?  not hard to guess which side of the couch is mine.

e.m. getting the water boiling for pasta

the entry way...just hung the mirror.  i hate to mar the walls if i screw up hanging things...so it takes me a while to decide.  we gotta get a new door with a window so the entry doesn't look like a bat cave.
Guest bath with my bro's art and Jesus's words of truth.


my cute little bathroom


e.m. office

my office


art from my bro with one a my fav quotes in my office








me being silly with the mirror e.m hung for me in the closet




what is it with me and the sideway's pics?




my yummy left over's lunch


my boobs are always getting in the way!








Dinner out!  Thanks to a wonderfully generous GC from one of my classroom parents.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roasted Cauliflower & Mushroom Risotto

Rice Pilaf Recipe

Chicken Marsala & Pilaf