Airport food-Stranded at LAX



Large Sam Adams and Spicy Ramen at a Morimoto place called Skewers in terminal 5 at LAX.  Waiting for my flight.  Layover in PHX and then finally to DFW.
Drove from grandma's to LAX at three this morning and it all went so smoothly until my 9:45am flight was canceled.
I've walked miles in the airport today and am well acquainted with terminals 4-8.  I can tell you all the best food options and places to charge your phone.  Good thing I like solitude...well at least alone time...not quite solitude at LAX for hours.  I hope I don't drool on the plane...so tired and can't wait for my soft bed.  I may put my jammies on before the flight.  Cheers!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roasted Cauliflower & Mushroom Risotto

Chicken Marsala & Pilaf

Rice Pilaf Recipe