2014?

The fact that it is Easter weekend...April 2014 and my last blog post was in November 2013 is a sign of the state of affairs.  When you can't find time or energy to do the things you enjoy, it's time to re-prioritize.  School is almost out

We've eaten so many wonderful meals so far this year....and I'm sure I won't remember most of them.

Maybe I'll come back and post about some of them later...but for now I'll just start fresh.

Scott has done most of the cooking lately, but I've been baking today for Easter lunch tomorrow.  I went to an adorable Mimosa lunch at my sister-in-law's today.  We had cute hats, everyone dressed springy and yummy eats & drinks.  I got to love on my sweet niece and nephew, which is always a wonderful treat.













































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roasted Cauliflower & Mushroom Risotto

Rice Pilaf Recipe

Chicken Marsala & Pilaf